So I’ve had these tunes burning a hole in my pocket for a little bit now and wanted to do something to put them to use. I don’t know if this sound has a “genre” name per se, but to me these tunes have a bit of a retro 1980s feel to them, even though they’re a bit grimey from 2014- big synths, big drums, big hair. Very much a Rustie & Hud Mo influence from stables like Terrorhythm, Donky Pitch, Activia Benz, Brownswood Electric & Soulection.
This is one of those mixes that seems pretty chill, but gets harder the louder you have it turned up. Why not give those expensive headphones a proper test.. Tight 1hr runtime. some loosey goosey mixing.
Oh, and watch out for Slugabed’s remix of Goldie in there..
1. Riva Starr, Roots Manuva – We Got This Ting (Addison Groove Remix)
2. Flowdan – Ambush
3.Bison & Squareffekt – Dark Clouds
4. Alexandre – Dead Silent VIP
5. 040 – Minors (Joker & Swindle)
6. Jailo x Ganz – Casino Royale
7. RL Grime x What So Not – Tell Me (GANZ Flip)
8. Parkinson White & Kyle Cook – Sapphire
9. Ganz – Get Ones
10. Wave Racer – Streamers (Ryan Hemsworth Remix)
11. BSN Posse & Amati – Giants (Thomas White Remix)
12. DZA – Big Bang
13. ZU, Astro – On & On (Slugabed remix)
14. Slugabed – Inner City Life 2k14
15. Nikitch – Radiated Light
16 Jo Def – ButtaLove
17. Vespertown – Fancy